The MP3 audio recordings are designed exclusively for self-improvement, learning, aid in motivation, relaxation, and experimentation purposes. The programs are not proposed to be a replacement for medical or psychological treatment. No medical claims are intended, expressed or implied.
Individuals who have any of the following conditions, whether knowingly or not, should not use these program:
- Pregnant women
- Persons who are wearing a pacemaker
- Individuals prone to having or those who have had seizures
- Photosensitive individuals
Individuals who should seek advice from a physician or GP before using this product include:
- Those under the influence of medication or drugs. This application is not to be used while under the influence of alcohol or other mood altering substances, whether they are legal or illegal.
- Children under the age of 18 should be examined by a qualified physician for epilepsy or illnesses that may contribute to seizures prior to the use of The Valhalla Institute Audio Recordings, as they are more susceptible to seizures.
- Finally, do not listen to any Meditations, Isocronichs, Binaural Beats recordings while driving. User assumes all risks in using audio recordings, waiving any claims against My Daily Zen, its Services and its affiliates for any and all mental or physical injuries. This includes all self-created suggestions for mood altering, brain wave states altering, and for self-improvement or motivation. The user also agrees to assume liabilities when allowing other person access to the audio recordings.
- In no case will My Daily Zen Services or other distributors of the My Daily Zen products be liable for chance, accidental, special, direct or indirect damages resulting from use, misuse or defect of its software, audios, instructions or documentation.
https://mydailyzen.com/ contains general information about some medical and health related subjects. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
Any information on https://mydailyzen.com/ is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. https://mydailyzen.com/ makes no representations or warranties in relation to the general, medical, or other information on https://mydailyzen.com/.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, https://mydailyzen.com/ does not warrant that:
(a) the information on https://mydailyzen.com/ will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) the information on https://mydailyzen.com/ is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on https://mydailyzen.com/ as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on https://mydailyzen.com/.
Limiting our liability
You agree not to hold us liable for any damages arising from or relating to your reliance on any of the information provided on https://mydailyzen.com/.
Additionally, you agree not to repeat the information that you read on https://mydailyzen.com/ to a third party, as that third party may not have read this disclaimer and understood the caveats involved in receiving the information.
If you should repeat the information that you read on https://mydailyzen.com/ to a third party, whether through writing, electronically, or orally, you agree that you will indemnify us and defend us against any claims for damages by that or any other third party which received its information as a result of your actions, either in whole or in part. In other words, if the third party you told the information to repeats it to another third party, you must indemnify us and defend us against claims made by either of those third parties.